Friday, March 29, 2013

The Pull List: March 28

This week's list is Young Avengers 3, Guardians of the Galaxy 1 and Gambit 10. As always, there may be spoilers beyond the cut.


Young Avengers 3
 Miss America finally gets into the action in a pretty concrete way. Also, the writing had been okay so far, but this issue actually got me with a couple laugh-out-loud moments (I'm sorry though, Loki, but you are NOT Tyrion). The cover preview suggests we may get Kate back next issue, in which case I am looking forward to it even more. 

This was definitely the strongest of the first three issues for me though, and I'm pretty excited for the next one.


Guardians of the Galaxy
Nothing about Peter Quill that I read before really dealt much with his dad. I feel like I should look for more because he's become my sort of surrogate Rich Rider. and until we get that Nova back, I'm wanting to find out more about Peter and his merry band of do-gooders. :)

His dad seems like kind of an asshole, but maybe that's par for the course when your dad's space royalty in a universe that's constantly at war.

Also, love Rocket Raccoon!


Gambit 10
Not a lot to say here. Continues to be highly enjoyable. But... well, there is ONE thing to say about it.

Gambit. You are totally a Slytherin. Just accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment