Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I'd Like To Start But Haven't Yet

Top Ten Tuesday is a regular feature on the Broke and Bookish blog. This week's list is a look at the series I'd like to start but have not found the time yet. Since I actually do get around to most of what I want to read, I've limited this week's list to five.

1. The Malazan Book of the Fallen - The sheer lenght has kept me away from it at the moment, but I've had it recced by several people.
2. The Long Price Quartet - I'm told it's very different from the sort of fantasy I usually read, which might make for a nice break. I love fantasy, but sometimes, if you read too amny similar authors you get bogged down.
3. The King Killer Chronicle - Rothfuss has been on my radar for a long time, but I've still yet to get anything of his, which sometimes feels like a personal failing on my part.
4. The Farseer - This is a series I actually *have* the first two books of and I STILL haven't gotten around to actually reading them. It makes me feel very very lazy.
5. New Crobuzon -  Mieville, like Rothfuss, has long been in the camp of "I need to read this but I just haven't gotten around to it."

Honorable mention: Magic Bites, the Bartimeus trilogy and The Broken Empire

No comments:

Post a Comment